Ginsu 15pc Hanaita Damascus Series Cutlery Set with Sleek Solid Bamboo Block
Ginsu Hanaita Damscus Series cutlery is crafted from 33 layers of high carbon and low carbon Japanese Stainless Steel with VG-1 core to form a superior Japanese Damascus blade. The blade is sharpened to a razor sharp Asian knife edge angle of 10°, and then cryogenically cooled in our proprietary processs. This process utilizes liquid Nitrogen to draw the molecules of the steel closer together for ultimate edge retention, sharpness, and superior performance.
Hanaita knives are designed with comfortable POM handles that offer the highest level of professional balance. The Ginsu Shinogi symbol which is artfully located in the center of each handle, and the Japanese Hanaita symbol displayed on the stainless steel end cap give each Hanaita knife a distinct look.
When not in use, the knives are stored in an incredibly strong and visually stunning, solid bamboo knife block. Each storage block is made of top quality, richly grained bamboo with a brushed metal stand for a unique, elegant Asian look.
Free Lifetime Sharpening (excludes shipping and handling)
Each Cutlery Set Features:
- Experience the beauty and strength of Ginsu’s japanese damascus stainless steel
- Hanaita Damascus Blades are made with 33 layers of alternating high and low carbon Japanese stainless steel
- These layers are forged together and sharpened to an extreme 10 degree Asian knife angle
- The blades are cryogenically cooled with liquid nitrogen for ultimate edge retention, creating one of the sharpest, strongest knives in the world
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 8" Slicer
- 8" Bread Knife
- 8" Chef Knife
- 7" Santoku
- 6.5" Cleaver
- 6" Boning
- 5" Utility
- 5" Santoku
- Four 5" Steak Knives
- 3.5" Paring Knife
- 10" Honing Rod